The Versa was a champ and I got to work anyway. As I was pulling into the parking lot there was a flash and then a huge peal of thunder. In a snowstorm. Crazy!
It only took me about 10 extra minutes since my commute is mostly off the highway anyway. But it didn't look like there'd been any plowing. I was worried I would stop at an intersection and then not be able to get going again.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
I'll snag this later. The first one was a lot of fun. Originally shared by Android Central Publisher Paradox Interactive has released Knights of Pen & Paper 2 for Android. Fans of table-top RPGs can once again get the full experience on a mobile device. We got a chance to play an early version of this game in March at GDC 2015, and now Knights of Pen & Paper 2 is available for… #android http://www.androidcentral.com/knights-pen-paper-2-brings-role-playing-and-satire-together-android
I was surprised at how long it took me to get to work. It was like an hour, which is double normal, but not as bad as I feared.
ReplyDeleteI had to get off of 494 and take the back roads. It was a good decision as they were all empty.
ReplyDeleteYeah I think a lot of people said "fuck it" today.
ReplyDelete#wtfminnesota
ReplyDeleteIt only took me about 10 extra minutes since my commute is mostly off the highway anyway. But it didn't look like there'd been any plowing. I was worried I would stop at an intersection and then not be able to get going again.
ReplyDeleteWhy does Google+ show me posts from back in January??
ReplyDeleteI feel like I time traveled back to January...
ReplyDelete