The Versa was a champ and I got to work anyway. As I was pulling into the parking lot there was a flash and then a huge peal of thunder. In a snowstorm. Crazy!
It only took me about 10 extra minutes since my commute is mostly off the highway anyway. But it didn't look like there'd been any plowing. I was worried I would stop at an intersection and then not be able to get going again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I was surprised at how long it took me to get to work. It was like an hour, which is double normal, but not as bad as I feared.
ReplyDeleteI had to get off of 494 and take the back roads. It was a good decision as they were all empty.
ReplyDeleteYeah I think a lot of people said "fuck it" today.
ReplyDelete#wtfminnesota
ReplyDeleteIt only took me about 10 extra minutes since my commute is mostly off the highway anyway. But it didn't look like there'd been any plowing. I was worried I would stop at an intersection and then not be able to get going again.
ReplyDeleteWhy does Google+ show me posts from back in January??
ReplyDeleteI feel like I time traveled back to January...
ReplyDelete