Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me!
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.

I was watching some luxury car commercial where people were driving through a downtown city center that had been overrun by brontos and triceratops (yes, my age is showing on those names). I kept thinking, "those people have nothing to be afraid of, those are herbavores" and "stop pestering them by driving between their feet, you idiot."
ReplyDeleteI don't remember which car commercial it was, so clearly I am NOT the target demo.
I would watch that commercial. Especially if an angry triceratops butted a BMW off a cliff or something.
ReplyDeletePersonally (since you mentioned it and I've had dinos on the brain for a bit) I'm not convinced by the torosaurus is a mature triceratops argument. Could be true, but Horner is so off-base with his t-rex theories that I take his ideas with a grain of salt. The jury is still out. And torosaurus would be the species to go, not triceratops anyway. Meaning a mature triceratops would just be pictured with a huge freakin' shield, which is awesome anyway.
It's a Buick crossover car ad, incidentally: http://www.autoblog.com/2013/03/14/first-2013-buick-encore-tv-ad-features-dinosaurs/
ReplyDeleteI read it as "luxury" because of the blue filter.
Sweet. I will watch later.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes: I'm Team Triceratops all the way.
ReplyDeleteTriceratops is my spirit animal. I always commune with it when I'm at the science museum.
ReplyDeleteI need a Team Triceratops tshirt.
ReplyDeleteAnd you need a Triceratops is my Spirit Animal tshirt.
TEAM TRICERATOPS