I'm 39, and I firstencountered Blood Bowl in the early 90s, by which time I wasn't a kid. (Hell, I wasn't a kid by the time I was 9, but you get the idea.)
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Two words: Blood Bowl.
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for Blood Bowl to show up on Linux Steam.
ReplyDeleteAnd I played the minis version a couple times as a kid.
Casey Garske ..."as a kid" he says. /waves cane
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm only a year younger than you I think. Blood Bowl was released in 1987.
ReplyDeleteI'm 39, and I firstencountered Blood Bowl in the early 90s, by which time I wasn't a kid. (Hell, I wasn't a kid by the time I was 9, but you get the idea.)
ReplyDelete