Pick up a muffaletta at the central grocery in the quarter. I ate a ton of them when I lived there. They're yummy, portable, and make a good "grab and eat in Jackson Square" food. They're big, so share if you can
Molly's has the best frozen Irish coffees on the planet. Louisiana Bistro has the best meal you will have in town. Go Google those and drop me a message with the type of stuff you dig. I know and have worked with most of the clubs, restaurants and entertainment concerns in town. Ill get you set up!
George E. Williams IV thanks for the recommendations My wife and I are going with a couple who have been there so at least this trip isn't just my wife and I stumbling around like stupid tourists wondering where to go. :)
We've got one concert planned for a jazz singer whose name escapes me right now. I will message you for advice if we get stuck.
One actual question right now, is the WWII museum worth going to? Or if you've seen one warbird you've seen them all?
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Love that town.
ReplyDeleteSay hi to George E. Williams IV for me if you run into him, lol. He can tell you where to get the best food. ;)
ReplyDeleteYes, I am open to any and all suggestions of places to see/eat.
ReplyDeleteHit me up, I guarantee ill make sure you find the good stuff.
ReplyDeleteIf I recall from my one visit there... this place had some awesome iced coffees: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/57/1446635/restaurant/French-Quarter/Mollys-at-the-Market-New-Orleans
ReplyDeletePick up a muffaletta at the central grocery in the quarter. I ate a ton of them when I lived there. They're yummy, portable, and make a good "grab and eat in Jackson Square" food. They're big, so share if you can
ReplyDeleteMolly's has the best frozen Irish coffees on the planet. Louisiana Bistro has the best meal you will have in town. Go Google those and drop me a message with the type of stuff you dig. I know and have worked with most of the clubs, restaurants and entertainment concerns in town. Ill get you set up!
ReplyDeleteFirst time I ever liked oysters was on a trip to New Orleans. Yum yum yum.
ReplyDeleteGeorge E. Williams IV thanks for the recommendations My wife and I are going with a couple who have been there so at least this trip isn't just my wife and I stumbling around like stupid tourists wondering where to go. :)
ReplyDeleteWe've got one concert planned for a jazz singer whose name escapes me right now. I will message you for advice if we get stuck.
One actual question right now, is the WWII museum worth going to? Or if you've seen one warbird you've seen them all?
Laissez le bon temps roullet!!!
ReplyDeleteYes the WWII museum is pretty cool.
ReplyDelete