Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I almost ran that guy over when I was going to the grocery store a minute ago.
ReplyDeleteI was going to say that Sunday's wind-driven microsleet was the worst weather possible, but tonight's rain of slush is making me reconsider.
ReplyDeleteI just concede. Winter has won. We get it winter, you can do whatever the fuck you want, whenever you want. Point proven.
ReplyDeleteI blame rise of the guardians.... Suddenly every kid believes in Jack Frost again... It has made him powerful.
ReplyDeleteYou guys up on the wall - keep that shit up there. Us down in the more southern kingdoms would like to remain ignorant of these things.
ReplyDelete