Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
I'll snag this later. The first one was a lot of fun. Originally shared by Android Central Publisher Paradox Interactive has released Knights of Pen & Paper 2 for Android. Fans of table-top RPGs can once again get the full experience on a mobile device. We got a chance to play an early version of this game in March at GDC 2015, and now Knights of Pen & Paper 2 is available for… #android http://www.androidcentral.com/knights-pen-paper-2-brings-role-playing-and-satire-together-android
I almost ran that guy over when I was going to the grocery store a minute ago.
ReplyDeleteI was going to say that Sunday's wind-driven microsleet was the worst weather possible, but tonight's rain of slush is making me reconsider.
ReplyDeleteI just concede. Winter has won. We get it winter, you can do whatever the fuck you want, whenever you want. Point proven.
ReplyDeleteI blame rise of the guardians.... Suddenly every kid believes in Jack Frost again... It has made him powerful.
ReplyDeleteYou guys up on the wall - keep that shit up there. Us down in the more southern kingdoms would like to remain ignorant of these things.
ReplyDelete