Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Okay I need a source for this
ReplyDeleteBrisco County, Jr. Short-lived western starring Bruce Campbell.
ReplyDeleteThank you kind sir.
ReplyDeleteNot just western, but steampunk weird western. :D
ReplyDeletelast I checked, expensive even at Amazon... but worth it.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I've wanted to buy it forever, but it's always been expensive.
ReplyDeleteWait, Lord Bowler and Sho'Nuff were played by the same guy?
ReplyDeleteYep. I had such a crush on Kelly Rutherford back then.
ReplyDeleteIn other Bruce Campbell series', I still haven't opened "Jack of All Trades".
Ah Brisco County Jr.... Campbell supposedly answered my email once about this show. I asked him "Why did the series have to end like that?" And he answered with "Because I felt the need to see my family on a regular basis."
ReplyDelete