Quote of the night while playing #ACKS : Matthew Nelson, who plays a dwarf, to Keith Hoovestol, who plays an elf: "I feel like I have work really hard for a C and you get A's without studying."
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
dwarves do pretty well in ACKS, as I recall
ReplyDeleteThe elf was showing off. Bock the Vaultguard is the toughest dude in the party.
ReplyDeleteah, okay then.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit, ACKS has the best fighters I've seen. The march of doom is so much fun
ReplyDelete