Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re...
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Best. Keyboard. Ever. That lead singer has an Apple ADB adjustable "Batwing" keyboard. God I'd kill to have one in USB or bluetooth.
ReplyDeleteScott Croom if you're into classic Apple gear, check this one out. An entire song played by an Apple Imagewriter.
ReplyDeleteMan or Astro man? - A Simple Text File
Sweet. I could show it to my students and I've got no doubt the reaction would be "man, that old school drum machine sucks."
ReplyDelete