Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Grell are my favorite brain monsters. Better than intellect devourers.
ReplyDeletehttp://kuroshitsuji.wikia.com/wiki/Grell_Sutcliff
ReplyDeleteThere's this Grell too. He's pretty scary.
That's the other main thing that came up in Google image search. And where are you?
ReplyDeleteWhere am I? I've been waiting on gtalk for a while... where are you?
ReplyDeleteI've invited you a couple times.
ReplyDeleteI just did it again.
ReplyDeleteOr go to my profile and you're invited so you should see my hangout post.
ReplyDeleteThe really weird Grell is the big grell that has a laser gun (wand) that he zaps at you. come on!
ReplyDeleteHoov, I couldn't find a picture of that one.
ReplyDelete