Your love is like a +3 Vorpal Weapon I want to hit it like a double 20 crit. Looking real good, got 18 charisma baby... Roll the bones, you know what I need
Yeah I see you on the street shaking your wild thing for all the boys on Avenue B Looking real good, got 18 charisma baby... Roll the bones, you know what I need
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Deep in the ground,
ReplyDeleteHe awaits...
to dine on human flesh
your pitiful group will be impaled
on stakes and disemboweled
Yes!
Your love is like a +3 Vorpal Weapon
ReplyDeleteI want to hit it like a double 20 crit.
Looking real good, got 18 charisma baby...
Roll the bones, you know what I need
Yeah I see you on the street
shaking your wild thing
for all the boys on Avenue B
Looking real good, got 18 charisma baby...
Roll the bones, you know what I need