Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Seems legit.
ReplyDeleteRemember when "Google's got your number" seemed clever and convenient rather than slightly worrisome?
ReplyDeleteThe first time it brought up my flight numbers with arrival times it was kind of spooky.
ReplyDeleteI had to turn off all the data collection I could with Google. Google Now was just too creepy.
ReplyDeleteI turned off that data collection a long time ago too.
ReplyDelete