(And honestly today was the first time in like the past five years that I have sat down and watched a TV show as it aired myself, so I do hear you on that score.)
And the commercials were terrible. Every one for a sitcom was like they were out to prove that they have isolated and reproduced the anti-humor particle.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Sorry you missed it Casey Garske . It was a kick-ass episode!
ReplyDeleteIt's not out of the realm of possibility that they'll have a streaming version up at some point?
ReplyDeleteEpisode was good, fun, but not outstanding.
I'm sure it will be on demand or streaming tomorrow, but I was set to watch a TV show when it was on! That never happens. Or the same night, anyway.
ReplyDeleteGotcha. :(
ReplyDelete(And honestly today was the first time in like the past five years that I have sat down and watched a TV show as it aired myself, so I do hear you on that score.)
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry :-\
ReplyDeleteI won't say whose fault it is, but her name starts with a "J" and ends with an "ennifer."
ReplyDeleteMaybe ABC has it streaming? If it's any comfort the commercial breaks were kinda long, you'd get to skip over those.
ReplyDeleteAnd the commercials were terrible. Every one for a sitcom was like they were out to prove that they have isolated and reproduced the anti-humor particle.
ReplyDeleteVerizon streaming doesn't let you fast forward. I saw the first and last 10 minutes. Not too bad.
ReplyDelete