Understand my mom grows more unaware and less critical of media as she gets older. She once told me (when I was in high school, so she's had 20 years to get worse) that she relied on me to explain this sort of stuff to her. I just... what?
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Your mom sounds awesome.
ReplyDeleteWhen you live in a small, rural town by an Indian reservation it's pretty easy to pick up that the writers do not. :-)
ReplyDeleteUnderstand my mom grows more unaware and less critical of media as she gets older. She once told me (when I was in high school, so she's had 20 years to get worse) that she relied on me to explain this sort of stuff to her. I just... what?
ReplyDeleteI watched the first season. It has its monents
ReplyDelete