One more Robocop post. Anne motherfucking Lewis. Along with Sara Connor, Princess Leia, and Ellen Ripley, she is at the top of the kick-ass 80's ladies list.
No doubt! She is a total badass in this movie. Excellent acting too by Nancy Allen. I did use to think Karen Allen might have worked (a la Marion Ravenwood) but I had the hots for Karen all the time back then.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
What third movie? I've heard rumors, but those are as silly as the story about how they made a Highlander 2.
ReplyDeleteNo doubt! She is a total badass in this movie. Excellent acting too by Nancy Allen. I did use to think Karen Allen might have worked (a la Marion Ravenwood) but I had the hots for Karen all the time back then.
ReplyDeleteKaren Allen is another one for the 80s badass list.
ReplyDelete