It's a barrage of noise. It's not like every post has insight to the subject, like "Here are the pros and cons regarding this new piece of technology:..."
It's just "I'm SO EXCITED about TECHNOSKUB Y! It's SO MUCH NEWER than than TECHNOSKUB X" So what?
One guy's asking people to vote on which color of phone he gets, for fuck's sake.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I believe it finally did.
ReplyDeleteMy stream is nothing but dozens of Nexus 5 and KitKat posts.
ReplyDeleteAnd Halloween-related stuff.
ReplyDeleteChrist almighty, related: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesOlchak/posts/bd2AqCPsTuU
ReplyDeleteNow the question is whether there will still be any of them left to buy when I get around to acquiring one 2 weeks from now.
ReplyDeleteJames Olchak that's generally the way I feel when some popular Kickstarter goes live or is getting ready to close.
ReplyDeleteMy phone post will come in January probably.
It's a barrage of noise. It's not like every post has insight to the subject, like "Here are the pros and cons regarding this new piece of technology:..."
ReplyDeleteIt's just "I'm SO EXCITED about TECHNOSKUB Y! It's SO MUCH NEWER than than TECHNOSKUB X" So what?
One guy's asking people to vote on which color of phone he gets, for fuck's sake.
Fucking vapid, man.
I was too busy looking at Halloween themed cute animal photos and talking about Canadian potato chips to notice!
ReplyDeleteLex Larson worthy topics.
ReplyDelete