Ice Cube, Pam Grier, Jason Statham, the chick from the Faculty whose name I can't remember, AND Natasha Henstridge who totally could have been an action movie star if given half a chance. Awesome cast.
Firefly also ripped off the "chick in the box" from Outlaw Star. And space cowboys in general have been a thing since Star Wars (and I'm sure before then if you want to get pedantic)
If you like good horror, you should definitelt watch Cigarette Burns, Casey Garske . It's the best of Masters of Horror, I'd say. Sort of King in Yellow-esque.
Wow. Saying "suck it, Browncoats" on the internet is like walking into the middle of a Klan rally with your interracial gay Jewish boyfriend and making out. Just more likely to incite a riot, the Browncoat comment I mean.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Also, it has Ice Cube in it.
ReplyDeleteIce Cube, Pam Grier, Jason Statham, the chick from the Faculty whose name I can't remember, AND Natasha Henstridge who totally could have been an action movie star if given half a chance. Awesome cast.
ReplyDeleteYou made me remember how underrated I thought this was.
ReplyDeleteAnd yet you watched twice! that sends the wrong message!
ReplyDeleteFirefly also ripped off the "chick in the box" from Outlaw Star. And space cowboys in general have been a thing since Star Wars (and I'm sure before then if you want to get pedantic)
ReplyDeleteI still haven't watched Cigarette Burns. Don't?
ReplyDeleteIf you like good horror, you should definitelt watch Cigarette Burns, Casey Garske . It's the best of Masters of Horror, I'd say. Sort of King in Yellow-esque.
ReplyDeletePersonally you're all wrong, and Clive Barker's Rawhead Rex is the superior horror film.
ReplyDeleteOh god, even typing that out hurt.
ReplyDeleteStephen King Rawhead Rex wasn't part of Masters of Horror.
ReplyDeleteOh I know, but it's always (never) a good time to bring up Rawhead Rex.
ReplyDeleteDaniel Swensen Screwfly Solution was good for sure.
ReplyDeleteWow. Saying "suck it, Browncoats" on the internet is like walking into the middle of a Klan rally with your interracial gay Jewish boyfriend and making out.
ReplyDeleteJust more likely to incite a riot, the Browncoat comment I mean.
finally someone joins me in making fun of Firefly.
ReplyDelete