Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
This man has a genuine future in comedy if he can just survive.
ReplyDeleteHe's knocking over old ladies today. I love how she gets a shot in as she goes down.
ReplyDeleteWell she wasn't just gonna give him the crack, right?
ReplyDeleteChris Farley reincarnated?
ReplyDeleteLet's all mourn that Chris Farley died before he could play Rob Ford on SNL.
ReplyDeleteI think this is an acceptable case for human cloning and/or time travel shenanigans.
ReplyDeletehttp://imgur.com/h0s0F
ReplyDeleteThis one was from about a year ago.
omg. I forgot about that one.
ReplyDelete