I still have the first compilation in my ComiXology app. I am sucked into new issues of SAGA, RED SONJA, LAZARUS, and some back issues of CHEW. I'll probably pick up another compilation once I exhaust all of those!
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
I still have the first compilation in my ComiXology app. I am sucked into new issues of SAGA, RED SONJA, LAZARUS, and some back issues of CHEW. I'll probably pick up another compilation once I exhaust all of those!
ReplyDeleteLex Larson than consider this a teaser for issues in the 30's. I've only been regularly buying this, Fatale, and Hawkeye.
ReplyDeleteAs an old Deadlands fan I can wholeheartedly recommend The Sixth Gun series.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like Stone, Jonah Hex, Baron Von Underbite , and three other people.
ReplyDelete