Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Love the "Big Books." I wish they'd bring those back.
ReplyDeleteI love it when people do this. A selfie is all well and good but your bookshelf tells me who you are not just what you look like. :p
ReplyDeleteI didn't know there was a Big Book of the Weird Wild West. The others are great.
ReplyDeleteI have a small house and two kids, so this shelf is pretty much my only "personal" area. All my other gaming/comic/nerd stuff is in boxes. So this is the super important/worth displaying stuff. Along with minis and toys I need to put away, and several things I need to glue for my wife and daughter. They just put broken stuff on my shelf hoping I'll take out my super glue and paints and fix it.
ReplyDeleteNot pictured because I'm currently playing/using/reading it: ACKS, 13th Age, and Torchbearer.
Oh, Jebus. Those motivational books my boss gave me are still on my shelf.
ReplyDeleteIgnore those! I didn't read them!
couldn't be bothered, Casey Garske?
ReplyDeletewe had a "Wordplace Engagement Survey" not too long ago. I felt compelled to ask what it meant if nobody could be bothered to complete it.
ReplyDeleteI took the personality test one the night before my review. She'd given me the book...at my previous review.
ReplyDeleteOoh... Northlanders very nice.
ReplyDeleteHey it's The Tick and American Maid!
ReplyDelete