Hard to beat the American West for kickass microbrews. Which part of the state are you in? I've got buddies in Cortez, down in the SW corner by Durango, and the place is just littered with crazy-good microbrew restaurants.
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
They have their own RPG coming out, I hear...
ReplyDeleteHard to beat the American West for kickass microbrews. Which part of the state are you in? I've got buddies in Cortez, down in the SW corner by Durango, and the place is just littered with crazy-good microbrew restaurants.
ReplyDeleteOur CO vacation this summer turned into more of a microbrew tour.
ReplyDeleteBest vacation since (the first 2 days of) our Ireland trip.
Denver. We met some dudes who my buddy knows who are beer experts. Fun place.
ReplyDeleteOh! I just saw you geotagged your picture. Or your phone did. Whatevs. Denver is the part of the state I know least well!
ReplyDeleteIf I could figure out how to get paid, I'd totally go with "beer expert" as a career choice.
ReplyDelete