With a snow day today, snow day tomorrow, and a pot of homemade chicken soup simmering on the stove? Hopefully this shit doesn't interfere with my flight on Sunday though.
(Also yes, I get 'Hothlanta' and I think it's even a smidge clever!)
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
With a snow day today, snow day tomorrow, and a pot of homemade chicken soup simmering on the stove? Hopefully this shit doesn't interfere with my flight on Sunday though.
ReplyDelete(Also yes, I get 'Hothlanta' and I think it's even a smidge clever!)
alison
I hope that book includes a recipe for Donner kebab.
ReplyDeleteLol, too funny!
ReplyDeleteScott Dorward Except it's a recipe for Donner Ke-Bob.
ReplyDeleteI feel like this was published elsewhere under the title "How to Serve Man".
ReplyDeleteRight, Alison Ziesel. "Chicken" soup.
ReplyDeleteI assure you, I couldn't choose between my cats, and my sweet SO could live without a limb. A limb would be enough for a few days eating.
ReplyDeleteAlso we have a band saw now.
ReplyDelete