Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
The guy at the UPS store was like, "This is really cool. You ever play Warhammer 40K?"
ReplyDeleteHe was all embarrassed to say he played Space Marines. It was adorable.
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteI used to get that reaction when I emailed my PDFs to one of the grads in my team to print off and bind..
Industrial work printers are awesome!!!
Also having the use of one of our Board rooms to game in , is awesome!!
Awesome is awesome!
I totally would've done this if I hadn't picked up one of the Mongoose prints a while back, before Sine Nomine got the print rights back.
ReplyDeleteYou've talked me into it getting this pdf. Good work Casey Garske . When does your game start? Hopefully I won't have to drive 4-5 hours north to play it in person.
ReplyDeleteI think you're running it after you've got 4e out of your system.
ReplyDelete