Image search was not down. But if I'd been home I've got a couple other good ones I couldn't find again. Like Han's toolbox falling on him when he's trying to fix the hyperdrive. And "Pass me the hydrospanner!"
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
LOL
ReplyDeleteTrying to plus this post, I got an error.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't believe it when the post actually went through.
ReplyDeleteImage search was not down. But if I'd been home I've got a couple other good ones I couldn't find again. Like Han's toolbox falling on him when he's trying to fix the hyperdrive. And "Pass me the hydrospanner!"
ReplyDeletehahahahaha
ReplyDelete