I've started re-watching Twin Peaks on Netflix. Hubster asked if it was always as weird as the first episode. "It gets weirder" I said gleefully. "You're weirder." he said.
Casey Garske Did you see that honey lemon "tea" blurb I posted? (Quick summary: put lemon slices in a jar with ginger and honey and refrigerate into a jelly, then spoon into a mug and melt with boiling water for a soothing drink).
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Twin Peaks, yeah?
ReplyDeleteIndeed.
ReplyDeleteNo coffee in a week? That does sound rough.
ReplyDeleteNow all you need is a big table covered in donuts.
ReplyDeleteI've started re-watching Twin Peaks on Netflix. Hubster asked if it was always as weird as the first episode. "It gets weirder" I said gleefully. "You're weirder." he said.
ReplyDeleteI need to rewatch. I was pretty obsessed with it when it was originally on.
ReplyDeleteI watched the first few episodes a few months back. My wife teased me because she claimed it was a girly show.
ReplyDeleteI really don't understand this "can't drink coffee while sick" barbarism.
ReplyDeleteI've got this thing where I think caffeine and sore throats don't mix. I switch to gross tea that actually seems to sooth a sore throat.
ReplyDelete.... That's horrific.
ReplyDeleteCasey Garske Did you see that honey lemon "tea" blurb I posted? (Quick summary: put lemon slices in a jar with ginger and honey and refrigerate into a jelly, then spoon into a mug and melt with boiling water for a soothing drink).
ReplyDelete