Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re...
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?

FML
ReplyDeleteNo no no indeed. Obviously, no one who actually LIKES TMNT is working on this movie.
ReplyDeleteExpect explosions.
ReplyDeleteFrom top to bottom:
ReplyDeleteDouble nerd.
Ed Hardy turtle
Bro-douche
Insufferable
Michael Bay... Go fuck yourself. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteMichael Bay is trying to ruin all my childhood memories. If he goes after She-ra I'm kicking his ass.
ReplyDeleteWhere do you even find a turtle optometrist? Also, how the hell is he keeping those on with no ears?!
ReplyDeleteThey all look so.... constipated
ReplyDeleteThis looks worse than Pathfinder art.
ReplyDeleteLook, you have ACTION or you can have fiber. You can't have both.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a good childhood memory. . . FOR ME TO POOP ON! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteAre they still going with the alien origins? I note the lack of "teenage" and "mutant" in the title.
ReplyDeleteI think they at least canned the alien idea.
ReplyDeleteStuart Robertson Even that is dubious.
ReplyDeleteI need to see April O'Neil before passing judgement.
ReplyDeleteASH LAW Megan Fox is playing April.
ReplyDeleteMichael R damn you Michael Bay! Damn you to explosion-filled hell!
ReplyDeleteThe fuck is this?
ReplyDeleteMichael R I doubt it, they surposedly had a massive falling out.
ReplyDeleteManwell Hung They kissed and made up.
ReplyDeletewww.themarysue.com/megan-fox-april/
Oh no...
ReplyDeleteI know this is gonna make me hated, butt I actually lieked her in Transformers (just not in real life, where she's fucking annoying).
ReplyDeleteIt's been scientifically proven you can't hate anyone with a Ron Jeremy avatar.
ReplyDelete