There is no excuse for FB unless you're in marketing/sales. All marketing/sales people should be relegated to FB (FWIW, I'm currently employed in marketing).
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
#geekparenting :)
ReplyDeleteTell him that Facebook sucks and that you're posting it to Google Plus where all the awesome people are.
ReplyDeleteHe will learn about G+, oh yes. But his mom is a chronic Facebooker and they're together all day.
ReplyDeleteTell her that Facebook sucks and that she should hang out on Google Plus where all the awesome people are. #onesizefitsall
ReplyDeleteThere is no excuse for FB unless you're in marketing/sales. All marketing/sales people should be relegated to FB (FWIW, I'm currently employed in marketing).
ReplyDelete