My uncle had a goat when I was young. It was really social and friendly, but you had to be careful because if it got in a playful mood it would blitz out of nowhere and slam into your femur. KAPOW.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Poor pups! Kids just want to play but they only bring pain.
ReplyDelete'Bunk that goat, I got your back Timmie -ahhhhhhh'
ReplyDeleteMy uncle had a goat when I was young. It was really social and friendly, but you had to be careful because if it got in a playful mood it would blitz out of nowhere and slam into your femur. KAPOW.
ReplyDeleteI love how it then runs away to cause trouble elsewhere.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to grow up to be Hagrid one of these days. All of the animals will be mine.
ReplyDeleteBret Gillan was this your childhood?
ReplyDeletehttp://goo.gl/3nwq6U
EXACTLY
ReplyDeleteI could watch that one for hours.
ReplyDeleteMan, kids really are dicks.
ReplyDeleteJust kiddin' around.
ReplyDelete