A. Miles Davis, in reference to Paolo's thread, it was Greg Christopher. He seems to have gone off the deep end.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
gotta look at this.
ReplyDeleteI muted it because I could tell it was going to be a trainwreck. I mute a lot of stuff these days. :)
ReplyDeleteGreg on about the need to breed.
ReplyDeleteStuart being Stuart.
apparently Scott Rehm talking, but he's apparently blocked me so I don't have to see what stupid shit he's spewing.
quite the goddamn trainwreck.