Every time I pick up something with large styrofoam pieces, I start wanting to turn it into 40k table elements. But I never have enough time to paint my minis, let alone start a project of turning styrofoam into cool terrain.
I am glad that someone is making up for my failings.
Oh, this will end up in the garbage too, Humza Kazmi. I just think this stuff too. I used to think I would get to it someday, but I never do, and now I quit pretending. Writing RPG stuff is less labor intensive than modeling. At least you can do it without getting out a bunch of messy crap.
I usually keep the boxes, at least as long as I keep the equipment. Came in awesomely handy when I moved house last year.
Heh, in fact, when I packed up my printer I started by bagging the toner cartridges. When I opened the box, right on top I had the covers that normally come with the cartridges. Done!
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Every time I pick up something with large styrofoam pieces, I start wanting to turn it into 40k table elements. But I never have enough time to paint my minis, let alone start a project of turning styrofoam into cool terrain.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that someone is making up for my failings.
Oh, this will end up in the garbage too, Humza Kazmi. I just think this stuff too. I used to think I would get to it someday, but I never do, and now I quit pretending. Writing RPG stuff is less labor intensive than modeling. At least you can do it without getting out a bunch of messy crap.
ReplyDeleteI usually keep the boxes, at least as long as I keep the equipment. Came in awesomely handy when I moved house last year.
ReplyDeleteHeh, in fact, when I packed up my printer I started by bagging the toner cartridges. When I opened the box, right on top I had the covers that normally come with the cartridges. Done!