Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
I don't know, maybe it should go full hog and be 'worse than the crappiest late 70's TSR art'. Embrace it and just see how horrible it gets.
ReplyDeleteI could let my toddler draw everything...
ReplyDeleteEven if your art is crappy - and I'm not saying it is - I am still intrigued by your ideas so I will give it a whirl.
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty low bar.
ReplyDeleteOh, 'Booger Art" how I love thee ;)
ReplyDeleteIf I could give you another +1 for the illithid shaped artifact I would. Also major props to the raptor getting a bite to eat from the yuanti.
ReplyDelete