Lol. No, it was at the bottom of a YouTube hole while I was watching gunfight clips. Yes, this has absolutely nothing to do with gunfights. The ways of YouTube are not for mortals to understand.
And Communion is one of my favorite cult movies anyway.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Saw the thumbnail. Nope nope nope. Not before bed.
ReplyDeleteI was bewitched by the floating alien's feet.
ReplyDeleteWtf did I just watch!
ReplyDeleteWas this the first hit for "Jazz Funeral Dirge"?
ReplyDeleteLol. No, it was at the bottom of a YouTube hole while I was watching gunfight clips. Yes, this has absolutely nothing to do with gunfights. The ways of YouTube are not for mortals to understand.
ReplyDeleteAnd Communion is one of my favorite cult movies anyway.