It makes me sad that there won't be another one. There's not many already existing settings where such a ridiculously over the top brawler is such a perfect idea.
I mean for fuck sake, the game opens with you jet packing onto a weaponized asteroid space craft, crashing it into the planet and walking away unharmed. And that's perfectly fucking normal for WH40K.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
It makes me sad that there won't be another one. There's not many already existing settings where such a ridiculously over the top brawler is such a perfect idea.
ReplyDeleteI mean for fuck sake, the game opens with you jet packing onto a weaponized asteroid space craft, crashing it into the planet and walking away unharmed. And that's perfectly fucking normal for WH40K.
This game is great. I have gotten serious mileage out of trying to hit all the crazy achievements.
ReplyDeleteNo non-melee kills for chapter 1 was my favorite.