Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
TEARS OF JOY
ReplyDeletePREACH ON, MY BROTHER IN DAMAGE TABLES
ReplyDeleteIf they come back to my house I hope I'm at work and they show my wife the letter.
ReplyDeleteCasey Garske
ReplyDeleteIf I had sent something like that out, I would hope to be AT HOME when they come back, while wearing my Tim the Enchanter cap.
and nothing else
ReplyDeleteCasey Garske You're my hero for the next 3d10 turns.
ReplyDeleteI would wear my black DM robes, of course.
ReplyDeleteI just realized the return address is their local church, not a private residence. Good enough.
ReplyDeletegraph paper's a nice touch, I have to say.
ReplyDeleteI would put on my robe and wizard hat.
ReplyDeleteBut I confess it's a little troubling to me. I can't quite express why.
OK I think it's because they're going to feel that you're making fun of them, especially because "magic" is against their religion. I mean, that might not bother you, but I am just explaining why I feel the way I do. I never liked being made fun of. I am much less convinced that the leaders of these religious organizations are sincere than I am of the people doing the proselytizing.
ReplyDeleteI get it. If it's making fun of anything, it's proselytizing, not their religion. And I'm totally fine with making fun of proselytizing. If just the thought of D&D offends them, that's on them.
ReplyDeleteA fair point!
ReplyDelete