Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
yay in my case.
ReplyDeleteIt's fine to use. I don't integrate G+ to comments, because it keeps people without accounts from commenting
ReplyDeleteI don't use it for comments because there are still a lot of people who don't have Google+ accounts. I do like being able to share my posts on Google+ though as it allows me to share my work in an easier fashion than if I just posted and hoped.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Mateo (even though I don't use Blogger and I do use G+). Using G+ commenting (a) puts a barrier up for people to comment on your posts and (b) is often annoying to those people when their comments enter their g+ stream if they forget to uncheck the box under the comment to make it public to your stream.
ReplyDeleteGood to know.
ReplyDeleteUsing chrome; I find that auto sharing my posts doesn't really work so I end up having to manually. Might be my extensions though.
ReplyDeleteHuh, I made the switch to blogger (from Wordpress) especially for Google+ comments, because I liked the idea of consolidating my RPG interactions online. I didn't think about people without G+ accounts not being able to comment.
ReplyDelete