I really wanted to knock them all out of the game. For about 8 turns it was just turnover after turnover. No one could pick up the ball, just a huge scrum in the middle of the field. No rerolls, so I didn't dare GFI. Finally knocked the amazon that had the ball off the field, and it got chucked in right by one of my linemen.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Feels good don't it?
ReplyDeleteI really wanted to knock them all out of the game. For about 8 turns it was just turnover after turnover. No one could pick up the ball, just a huge scrum in the middle of the field. No rerolls, so I didn't dare GFI. Finally knocked the amazon that had the ball off the field, and it got chucked in right by one of my linemen.
ReplyDeleteWow, when did you want to play some multiplayer again? Wish we had enough to form a small league.
ReplyDeleteMaybe this weekend. I know we've got some plans, but I don't know when exactly.
ReplyDelete