Marketing must have hit the right place as well. When I saw Facebook friends that haven't gamed since the 90's excited I wondered how they even knew a new edition was coming out.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I'm not sure they'll get me, but I can appreciate what they've done with the system. It's a huge improvement over the last two versions.
ReplyDeleteI would imagine so. The game has a lot of roots in AD&D2E from my reading so far.
ReplyDeleteMarketing must have hit the right place as well. When I saw Facebook friends that haven't gamed since the 90's excited I wondered how they even knew a new edition was coming out.
ReplyDelete