The dead goat is a nice touch; back when I was a young cryptid fan I rarely saw sasquatch or yeti depicted hunting anything (or eating anything other than salmon, peanut butter, or rhododendron bushes).
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
That's a lovely image.
ReplyDeleteThey look smart and tough.
ReplyDeleteThe dead goat is a nice touch; back when I was a young cryptid fan I rarely saw sasquatch or yeti depicted hunting anything (or eating anything other than salmon, peanut butter, or rhododendron bushes).
ReplyDeleteI have a couple more cryptids coming today, just to distract us from Gen Con.
ReplyDeleteThis is my son and I's favorite book. We have the whole set
ReplyDeleteNice!
ReplyDelete