Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I'm almost a little jealous that I didn't up my pledge and go for the hardcover.
ReplyDeleteIt's nice.
ReplyDeleteJealousy rising. :/
ReplyDeleteThis and Esteren both showed up here today. :)
ReplyDeleteLeaves The Reliquary as my only late Kickstarter.
ReplyDeleteI got Esteren today but still waiting on this.
ReplyDeleteMine showed today. Still have 10+ late Kickstarter projects, but this was my first. Also, still waiting on t-shirt and dice.
ReplyDeleteI guess I've got post cards coming too.
ReplyDeleteSadly, no arrival today. Hopefully tomorrow.
ReplyDelete