If you’re not going to respect your brother and you’re not going to respect me, then maybe you’ll respect your dad when he gets home. I can tell you now that he’s not going to put up with your lies or any of your pouty business, so you’d better get your story straight. You’re in trouble now, mister.
You made your brother cry, and you don’t get to go to your sleepover anymore. Not only did you make your brother cry, but you lied to me. And that’s not okay. So, instead of going to your sleepover on Friday, you’re going to stay here and do chores. End of discussion.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
If you’re not going to respect your brother and you’re not going to respect me, then maybe you’ll respect your dad when he gets home. I can tell you now that he’s not going to put up with your lies or any of your pouty business, so you’d better get your story straight. You’re in trouble now, mister.
ReplyDeleteYou made your brother cry, and you don’t get to go to your sleepover anymore.
ReplyDeleteNot only did you make your brother cry, but you lied to me. And that’s not okay. So, instead of going to your sleepover on Friday, you’re going to stay here and do chores. End of discussion.
You made your brother cry, and your dad is going to deal with you when he gets home.
ReplyDelete