Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Ages 3+. I'm getting him for Coop.
ReplyDeleteThose Terra figures are pretty solid. I was looking at some the other day.
ReplyDeleteThe only other ones they had were the goblins/orcs. That was called "Ruins of Scaryname" something something. Papo makes some like this too. Schleich goes for more historical, but they've got some fantasy as well, mostly elves and fairies.
ReplyDeleteI have never even heard of this. How is that possible? What are these things?
ReplyDeleteIt's a line of figures, not from a movie or anything. Terra seems to make realistic animal toys like the Schliech and Papo brands you see in educational toy and hobby stores. But these brands often have fantasy lines too. Papo even has some not-space marines.
ReplyDelete