I'm remembering a kids' coloring book of monsters, maybe from that great series that did all the natural history and movie monsters and mythology and zodiac and God knows what else ... it may have been in the monsters book: The Devil. The image was metal as hell, and I believe that's where I learned how to draw an inverted pentagram. (Google's not helping me, if you search "monsters coloring" and stuff like that, all you get are Pixar tie-ins)
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Rafael Chandler
ReplyDeleteThis fills my heart with joy.
ReplyDeleteMine too!
ReplyDeleteI'm remembering a kids' coloring book of monsters, maybe from that great series that did all the natural history and movie monsters and mythology and zodiac and God knows what else ... it may have been in the monsters book: The Devil. The image was metal as hell, and I believe that's where I learned how to draw an inverted pentagram. (Google's not helping me, if you search "monsters coloring" and stuff like that, all you get are Pixar tie-ins)
ReplyDelete