Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
... I don't know what I'm supposed to be seeing?
ReplyDeleteOh good, I'm not alone.
ReplyDeleteAh, the gif didn't turn out that great.
ReplyDeleteWatch the whole thing:
Lights Out - Who's There Film Challenge (2013)
Okay, there's a shape in the darkness... but it goes away when the light is on, and that's when the person gets startled?
ReplyDeleteIt's right in front of her. Hard to see.
ReplyDeleteYeah, the gif doesn't capture it super well.
ReplyDelete"Shaped like a hitmonlee" is one of the most specific descriptions I've ever read.
ReplyDeleteI still don't see it when it gets close, but the end of the full thing is nice.
ReplyDelete