Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
This is one I might try to go see in the theatre.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a theater sort of movie.
ReplyDeleteI like the sound of that. Have wanted a tank movie for a while.
ReplyDeleteIt never rises above the status of WarPorn...but then...it doesn't really need to. We already have Saving Private Ryan for WarCommentary.
ReplyDeleteI have a weakness for war-porn, I admit. I'm reading a military sci-fi book now and it's pretty gratuitous and I love it.
ReplyDeleteSo I can pretend they're grav tanks?
ReplyDelete