Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me!
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
“Oh, yeah, Pittsburgh is totally the new Austin,” said 26-year-old recent transplant and reclaimed wood sculptor Melinda Rodriguez. “The Austin foretold to us by our fathers and their fathers. The circle is complete.”
ReplyDeleteShooing away her pug with her foot, she added, “Speak not to me of Brooklyn. That name is a curse.”
Yea, we out-Portland Portland years ago.
ReplyDeleteKeep Pittsburgh Weird
And be prepared to hear some shit:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.people.com/article/pittsburgh-gawker-ugliest-accent-america-contest
http://gawker.com/americas-ugliest-accent-has-come-down-to-pittsburgh-vs-1646594002
ReplyDeleteMinneapolis beat by Tallahassee, you betcha.
ReplyDeleteOh Sure...sure
ReplyDeleteIt's pronounced yah sure.
ReplyDelete