I know. There are holes in my basic horror knowledge. I knew the Cenobites were not really in it that much, but I had no idea the plot was about a murderous undead asshole and his icy mistress stealing organs from traveling businessmen.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
That, and the Exorcist f-cked me up for life.
ReplyDeleteWAT?
ReplyDeleteI know. There are holes in my basic horror knowledge. I knew the Cenobites were not really in it that much, but I had no idea the plot was about a murderous undead asshole and his icy mistress stealing organs from traveling businessmen.
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's not until the second that the "Cosmology" is explored in depth. The first is classic Barker in that it's still a Human drama.
ReplyDeleteThe Comics are insane.