The part in front of the bar? He stole the pistol that had the trigger lock out of the pickup. Although I don't think you could really see the case when he was running away.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
i enjoyed it. first half had wonderful camerawork
ReplyDeleteI kind of wish they never said what the feud was about. But that's my only quibble.
ReplyDeletei didn't understand the part where he broke into the truck and then, like, gave up on the truck and went back to his car
ReplyDeleteThe part in front of the bar? He stole the pistol that had the trigger lock out of the pickup. Although I don't think you could really see the case when he was running away.
ReplyDelete