Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Epic! I love the style!
ReplyDeleteThe yellow trike used to be Bumblebee's body. And Soundwave was killed by an orbital laser.
ReplyDeleteTransformers vs. GI Joe #4.
ReplyDeleteWhat even is going on here.
ReplyDeleteNothing on G.I.Joe was ever this cool. I watch the original cartoon every morning now before work and can't believe how bad it was.
ReplyDeleteThis is the best comic I'm reading right now.
ReplyDeleteYeah, this looks like a most have in trade paper back
ReplyDelete