That episode of X Files is great; Scully "on vacation" and Mulder rudderless. She gets back and pencils are raining down from where he's been throwing them up at the drop ceiling. Heh.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
That episode of X Files is great; Scully "on vacation" and Mulder rudderless. She gets back and pencils are raining down from where he's been throwing them up at the drop ceiling. Heh.
ReplyDeleteI pity the fool who has to work today...
ReplyDeleteI'm the only one in my area...
ReplyDeleteSo it's time for paper-football field goals, right?
ReplyDeleteNah, brought my Nook, finishing a novel.
ReplyDelete8:30...1/8 of the day is done. Argh.
ReplyDeleteI'm working...from home.
ReplyDeleteSo your computer is on and email is open while you paint minis?
ReplyDeleteI'm working from home. They managed to miss one of my computers in the break in so I'm able to work.
ReplyDeleteI wish. Replace Paint minis with wrangle children and you're pretty close.
ReplyDelete