Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
damn it feels good to be a gansta murder hobo
ReplyDeleteI got no words - murder on, my hoboes, murder on!
ReplyDeleteI bet you guys are not actually getting this excited when you play.
ReplyDeleteCorollary: If you are, sign me up.
I always am at any rate.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I get Samir-breakdancing excited, but Peter and Michael seem about right for ACKS.
ReplyDeleteMatt, you're the closest to Samir's level of dance ability.
ReplyDeleteI think that comment is more about everyone else in the group than it is about me.
ReplyDelete