I'm gonna need you to go ahead and listen to that on Sunday. If you could just go ahead and plan tonight's ACKS adventure instead, that would be terrific, okay?
I got the memo and I understood the policy and I just forgot the one time with my henchman's sheet. And I've already taken care of it so it's not even a problem anymore.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I'm gonna need you to go ahead and listen to that on Sunday. If you could just go ahead and plan tonight's ACKS adventure instead, that would be terrific, okay?
ReplyDeleteIt was planned months ago, the first time you guys were there, ok? If you could go ahead and actually kill some giants, that would be great.
ReplyDeleteAlso, did you get the memo about the cover pages for your character sheets?
I got the memo and I understood the policy and I just forgot the one time with my henchman's sheet. And I've already taken care of it so it's not even a problem anymore.
ReplyDelete